This is the website of FightSMA Inc (previously known as Andrew’s Buddies Corp.)
1321 Duke Street, Suite 304
Alexandria, VA 22314
FightSMA’s website collects personal information only when it is volunteered by the visitor, such as:
- contact information of those who communicate with us via e-mail or contact form
- information provided through a survey or site registration
- payment and billing information of those who make purchases via the website
Periodically, IP addresses may be used to determine improvement to the FightSMA website by evaluating trends, tracking visitors’ movement, and gathering aggregate information. IP addresses are not linked to personal information.
Use of Collected Information
Personal information FightSMA collects is not shared with other organizations except at the request and/or with the knowledge of the visitor.
Occasionally, aggregate collected information may be shared with FightSMA partners. This shared information does not contain personal information and cannot identify a specific individual.
If you supply FightSMA with contact information online, you may receive periodic communications from FightSMA. If you do not want to receive such communications in the future, please alert FightSMA by e-mailing the above address, calling the above telephone number, or writing the above address. Please provide your exact name and address and your name is removed from the list.
Security of Collected Information
FightSMA takes precautions to protect visitors’ and donors’ information. Online forms submit information via php secure script. Access to personal information is restricted to only employees or volunteers who need the information to perform a specific job.
Review of Collected Information
Upon request FightSMA will provide website visitors with the information that is maintained about them. Visitors can request a review of this information and/or have this information corrected by e-mailing the above address, calling the above telephone number, or writing the above address.
Associated Terms and Conditions
Effective April, 2014
- The FightSMA logo and brand name is not permitted to use on any communications, materials, fundraisers, goods, or Tee-shirts without prior FightSMA authorization.
- All proceeds from any community fundraising event must be paid to FightSMA Inc. if the FightSMA logo, name, or likeness is used. Please make or ask for all checks to be payable to FightSMA Inc.
- The following conditions are required for use of the FightSMA logo to identify involvement in the spinal muscular atrophy cause:
- The FightSMA Inc. logo may not be altered or modified in any manner.
- If using the FightSMA name and logo, all promotional materials regarding the event (electronic and print) must state: “All proceeds to benefit FightSMA Inc.”
- The logo shall not appear in conjunction with the seal of any other not-for-profit organization, or any symbol likely to confuse the purchasing public by instilling a belief that it constitutes a symbol of quality, or quality certification.
- The following conditions are required for use of the FightSMA brand name to identify involvement in the spinal muscular atrophy cause:
- Events organized by independent fundraisers must identify the FightSMA Inc. as the beneficiary of the event and not the sponsor.
- The FightSMA name cannot be used for any profit making or for any other nonprofit organization or cause. We pride ourselves on being a 501c3 organization, and we cannot allow our namesake/likeness to be used at any event without prior agreement on this.
- FightSMA asks that our brand name not be used in any way that would reduce respect for our brand or create confusion in the mind of the public between the event and FightSMA, Inc. The FightSMA name may not be used to guarantee the quality of a beneficiary activity. FightSMA reserves the right to decline association with any event or organization for any reason, including its belief that such an association may have a negative effect on the credibility and/or reputation of FightSMA.
- Requests for authorized use of the FightSMA brand name must be submitted in writing. Please email to email@example.com or mail to the postal address above.